Current Hire Fees – 2023
Charges per session, nominally 8am to 1pm, 1pm to 6pm, 6 pm to 11:45pm.
Alternatively an hourly rate of £16 may apply for part sessions.
Charge Deposit (returnable)
Private Hire £80 £150
Children’s Party (under 12 years) £45 £50
Business meetings (weekday daytime only) £60 £50
Elections £240 Nil
Commercial booking £85 £150
Wedding Reception – Complete day £575 £150
- Hire of preceding or succeeding session at 50% of normal charge, i.e. £8 an hour. This also includes setting up or clearing up.
- Start and end times of sessions can be negotiated at the Trustees discretion, depending on other bookings at the time.
- Charges include, heating, lighting, sound system, kitchen and equipment, cooking facilities, tables and chairs, crockery and cutlery for 80 place settings.
- A laundry charge of £17 applies for use of tablecloths, and a £10 charge applies for use of projection equipment.
- Please not that a charge of £6 per sack will apply to any rubbish left on or outside the premises, and will be deducted from the deposit.
- Car parking for about 30 vehicles is included in the hire.
- Concessionary charges apply at the Trustees discretion for Kingston residents, Local Voluntary Groups, and long term regular users.
- Full refunds for cancellations will only be made where at least 30 days notice has been given.
Kingston Village Hall Trust is a Registered Charity No: 1066308
Enquiries: Brian Morris (email – Brianpmorris2009@hotmail.co.uk; tel. 07748 632930)